Your website is now online so now its time to bring in the visitors you want.
Whether its tweaking a new website or providing a boost for your existing website, we can deliver an online marketing strategy to help people find you, using some tried-and-tested online marketing avenues.
- Track and analyse. We will review your current website detailing what is working well and offer some recommendations to improve your organic (free) ranking on Google.
- Search Engine Optimisation. SEO helps you promote your business in unpaid search results. This is all about getting your site in front of the right people who are searching for your products and services.
- Search Engine Marketing lets you buy ads in the search results.
- You can build relationships online with social media websites.
- The process may need some input from you but we are here to guide you through how and what you need to do.
- We will work over a period of weeks (usually 8 – 12 weeks) to improve your SEO . At the end of this time period you will see an improvement in your ranking generating more activity through your website and giving you the option to promote and advertise on search engines and other websites.
What You Get
- A review of your site with detailed recommendations to improve your SEO.
- Advice on keywords to help you understand how people are searching for your site.
- SEM if you want to advertise to people searching online.
- Display advertising. is a great way of promoting your content of other websites.
- An improved organic ranking on Google and other search engines resulting in greater engagement with your website.
From £500 – £800: We will produce a report detailing our recommendations and work over a period of 8 – 12 weeks to deliver an improved ranking for your site.
From £300 – £500: A detailed report and strategy as above which you can use to make the necessary changes yourself or pay a third party (perhaps your current web developer) to make the changes for you.